Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with a digital marketing & advertising agency, specializing in the deployment of international marketing campaigns. The company is a major player in communication for brands (320 people, €65 million turnovers).
- You drive the evolution of the knowledge base.
- Facilitate the functioning and updating of the knowledge platform.
- Document the various procedures and guidelines related to operations and businesses.
- Maintain documentation of hardware architecture and infrastructure.
- You lead the knowledge management of employees
- Assist employees in the use of tools.
- Facilitate employee training and knowledge workshops.
- Report opportunities for improvement and evolution.
- Participate in the preparation and improvement of training workshops.
- Ensure the tool needs of employees and benchmark market solutions.
- You ensure the sustainability and availability of services.
- Configure tools and manage their access.
- Monitor the condition, operation and performance of internal services and tools.
- Animate the operation and update of support tools.
- You lead incident management and support operations.
- Support the resolution of internal and external technical problems.
- Diagnose, prioritize and formalize incidents, analyze them and monitor them until resolution.
- Work closely with operators to respond to their support requests.
- Facilitate the intervention and participation of third-party suppliers when necessary.
- Relay exchanges with technical support and after-sales service from suppliers/manufacturers
- You are rigorous, autonomous and have a sense of responsibility; you are also proactive.
- Knowledge of incident tracking and customer service tools. (Jira, Zendesk)
- Affinity with office tools and a digital tools culture.
- Demonstrate good writing skills and good oral expression.
- Have a technical base of systems and networks.
💡 Notes: Remote working is limited to 2 days a week & applicants must speak both French and English.
|Job Category||Technical Support|
|💰 Salary||€45k - €50k|