Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with a world-leading online food 🥣 delivery marketplace.
The Data Systems team’s role is to build a transformational data platform in order to democratise data in the business. The team is built on following ideals:
✔️ Open Data: They ingest all data produced across the business using batch and realtime pipelines and make it available to every employee in the business. This data is then used to drive analytics, business intelligence, data science and critical business operations
✔️ Self Service: They build tools, frameworks and processes to support self-service modelling and activation of data. The goal is to empower their users to find, process and consume our data without barriers
✔️ Single Truth: They build services that host all metadata about business data in a single store and promote governance, data culture and Single Source of Truth
✔️ Intelligent Personalisation: They build and maintain a machine learning platform which supports data scientists in developing and deploying ML models at production scale. This allows us to deliver insights, personalisation and predictions to our customers at scale
• You are confident in a functional programming language like Scala both in and outside of the data domain
• You love writing well tested, readable and performant code, capable of processing large volumes of data.
• You love working with Cloud technologies and have experience in working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud. We use Google Cloud with a mix of services – Kubernetes, Dataflow, PubSub etc
• You can contribute to architecture discussions and influence peers and stakeholders to make better decisions
• You have the inclination to collaborate and ability to communicate technical ideas clearly
• You understand the entire product development lifecycle, from coding to deployments, to monitoring, alerting etc… Our teams maintain all aspects of our product lifecycle, but we don’t expect everyone to be an expert in all of it
• You understand the fundamentals of computing and distributed systems.
|Job Category||Data Engineering|
|💰 Salary||£60k - £90k|