Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with a fascinating Biotechnology company 🚀 who are empowering life sciences and diagnostics. They are a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions.
✨ The role:
You will be supporting projects in the area of providing IoT services and cyber security as an integral part of our automation solutions. You will be working in an agile development environment within a team of software developers located at RnD sites in Europe and the United States. You will also work together with business partners in the Life Science Business and Partnering Business and the teams in IT.
- Development of strategies for online services, service availability, reliability and recovery
- Monitoring, and optimization of online services
- Definition of Cyber Security concepts and architecture
- Consulting of cyber security and usage of IoT services
- Capable of implementing and supporting the processes, tools and infrastructure in IoT project
- Experience in agile software development in C# and concepts such as CI / CD
- Experience in IoT infrastructure, architecture and services e.g. Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
- Experience in Cyber Security methodologies
|Job Category||DevOps Engineering, Security Engineering, Software Engineering|
|💰 Salary||€65k - €75k|