Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with an exciting Logistics & Supply Chain tech-start-up 🚀 who are on a mission to help merchants be successful online by building the logistics network of the internet.
✨ The role:
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer you will be able to have an impact on a variety of different applications from web or mobile apps to warehouse systems. To qualify as a senior in our team, you need +3 years of experience, strong experience in JS / NodeJS, ability to coach and mentor junior team members.
- Tackling projects with a problem-solving mindset
- Building scalable and reliable services
- Making sure your code is regression free by writing meaningful tests
- Keeping our development workflows up to date (eg git guidelines, CI / CD)
- Documenting your work and progress and find ways to improve the team’s productivity.
- Sharing best practices across the tech team and beyond
- Passionate developer, always eager to learn and happy to share with everybody in the team!
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer (Backend or Full-stack). Ideally with 2 years of experience in a senior position
- Some experience with high availability systems and DevOps topics
- Basics around micro-services systems
🤓 Tech Stack:
- Infrastructure: 40+ microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes on Google CP, Drone for CI / CD
- Backend: NodeJS ES7, MySQL, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Mocha, etc.
- Frontend: VueJS, React Native
- Hardware: Node Webkit and Raspberry Pi
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
|💰 Salary||€50k - €70k|