Coders Connect 💙 are working with one of Europe’s leading online or SaaS Scale-ups 🚀 boasting over 10 million users per months. They are approx. 500 staff right now and growing with offices across key European locations.
This is a key role that provides you with the opportunity to add to our Data Lake based infrastructure. You will be involved in working with a huge amount of data and cutting-edge technologies while ensuring all company users can easily navigate and effectively use vast data resources. Data Engineers stand to shape the ways in which we take advantage of data by utilizing the transformative power of data technology.
✨ The Role
- Actively share best practices in improving architecture of our data lake and data platform
- Provide leadership in the development of resilient solutions to store, ingest, process and analyze high volumes of data from different sources
- Improve data models to guarantee reliably delivered data that is easy to navigate and use for strategic reporting
- Focus on integrating new trends in Big Data into current tooling while supporting team knowledge sharing sessions
- Reach out to data stakeholders to ensure alignment in a dynamic, cross-functional environment
- Promote rituals that foster an agile environment, ready for frequent development cycles, continuous delivery, DevOps and DataOps work
- Understanding of data ingestion and processing tools
- Solid experience in data modelling, resilient engineering
- Experience in Scala or SQL and Spark
- Big Data technology (Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, Kafka) knowledge is a plus
- Experience working within cloud-platform environments, like AWS, Azure, or GCP, business-proven hands-on experience in AWS is an advantage
- Know-how of Linux, Shell, and DevOps tools
- Familiarity with complex software systems, Microservice architectures, Business Intelligence Tools and both batch and real-time processing.
- Practice and ability to oversee use of Clean Code, Test Driven Development or Pair Programming
|Job Category||Data Engineering|
|💰 Salary||€60k - €80k|