Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with an exciting Logistics & Supply Chain tech-start-up 🚀 who are on a mission to help merchants be successful online by building the logistics network of the internet.
You will be in charge of improving the global reliability of the whole company infrastructure, aiming to provide company partners (customers, courriers, warehouse operators) the best in class logistics experience which means highly available services throughout all their applications.
✨ The role:
- Supervise and continuously improve infrastructure
- Define and keep track of infrastructure quality KPIs
- Provide engineering team a great developer UX to ensure product delivery & quality
- Advocate scalability and DevOps best practices among the engineering team
- Supervise contractors on warehouse network installations (site reliability)
💼 Preferred experience:
- A passionate & dedicated engineer who wants to be part of a fast-growing startup
- 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps
- Fluent in the AWS ecosystem or Google Cloud
- You have great expertise in relational DBs
- You have a significant experience in message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, …)
- You have excellent professional ethics and are known to be a reliable co-worker
- You love spreading knowledge around you
- You know the NodeJS ecosystem and have some experience with it
- You have experience around microservices and their patterns
- You are knowledgeable on site reliability (network & system engineering)
🤓 Tech Stack:
- Google Cloud: 40+ microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes (× 3 environments: prod, sandbox and staging)
- AWS: S3 (file storage), Cloudfront (static apps & cdns)
- Online: CI / CD (with drone.io)
- Backend: NodeJS ES7, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Mocha, etc.
- Frontend: VueJS, Angular 1.x, Ionic, Gulp, LESS, etc.
- Hardware: Node Webkit and Raspberry Pi
|Job Category||DevOps Engineering|
|💰 Salary||€65k - €85k|