Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with a tech-start-up 🚀 which has been built on a passion for entrepreneurship. Today, they help e-commerce entrepreneurs grow a sustainable business by offering a marketing automation solution with the aim is to build technology that redefines how marketing works and build technology pushing the current boundaries.
✨ The Role:
For the next phase of growth of the startup, they are looking for a Python engineers to support them in backend development. Jumping into this challenge, you will find yourself in the task to identify tools and frameworks from the fields of machine learning and artificial intelligence. They expect you to be an explorer who loves to play with the latest state of the art technology. You will be at the forefront of the development, choosing the right tools, experimenting with implementation, and ultimately building software that directly adds value to the core product.
- You love Python
- You have previously worked with SQL databases
- Git, Kubernetes, and Linux are technologies that you have at least experimented with
- You enjoy experimenting with machine learning and artificial intelligence frameworks
- You can take projects forward independently, especially when working remotely
- Compatitive salary
- An environment that encourages learning and experimentation with the latest technologies
- Tasks that will help you to build a portfolio and your profile as a developer
- The possibility to expand your knowledge and contribute to projects from other disciplines such as React-based frontend development, UX design, or marketing
- A coworking space environment and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely during the current COVID-19 situation
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
|💰 Salary||€45k - €70k|