Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with a fast-growing digital imaging and technology company 🔬 serving biotech and pharmaceutical clients, providing imaging expertise, technology and operational support to clients developing novel therapeutics using medical imaging-based markers in a multi-centre trials, who’s foundation is in software development, AI and computer science applied to medical image analysis.
✨ The Role:
As Head of Product, you’ll foster collaboration between the development and R&D team and project management and business development teams. You transform the product vision and customer requirements into actionable increments of the strategic product capabilities. You understand and passionately advocate for the customers’ needs while understanding the constraints of the development teams. You are responsible for grooming the product backlog, readying stories, leading estimation sessions, and articulating value and the ‘What’ – so that engineering teams can deliver shippable increments every sprint.
A key part of the role will be taking responsibility for the product development, contributing to the product vision and development roadmaps, as well as managing the team backlogs and liaising with Project Managers, Quality Assurance lead and Developers, reporting directly to Chief Technology Officer and when needed to the CEO.
- Contributing into the product vision. Acting as the point person on the product development team, using your high-level perspective to define goals and create a vision for development projects.
- Ensure that the team maintains a cohesive vision despite the flexible and often fast-paced nature of agile product development.
- Defining and prioritising product features in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Developing, taking ownership of, and executing product strategies and roadmaps.
- Generating, maintaining, and prioritising product backlogs (using JIRA)
- Conducting research and developing an in-depth knowledge of competitor products.
- Understanding and anticipating the clients’ needs to more effectively manage the development process.
- Translating product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements
- Participating in all aspects of product management with an Agile team
- Experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Project Manager in software development, the clinical research or medical imaging systems.
- Excellent understanding of medical imaging and clinical trials.
- The ability to define requirements through interviews/workshops.
- A clear grasp of Agile Software Product delivery and operations.
- Proven ability to understand and communicate technical and business concepts and processes.
- A very good communicator and able presenter.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and varied environment.
- Good understanding of Data Privacy & GDPR.
- Strong understanding of API architecture is a plus.
- Career development opportunities from conferences to self-guided learning, we’ll support your special interests and professional growth
- Influence across a growing global organisation
- A friendly, supported work environment
- Pension contribution
- Quarterly bonus
|Job Category||Product Management|
|💰 Salary||£50k - £70k|