Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with an exiting SaaS startup 🚀 that are creating kick-ass automated 🤖 solutions in the manufacturing space.
This Amsterdam-based startup is on a mission to simplify the world by making any task easier to do. The platform allows global companies to build and share visual step-by-step work instructions with their workforce on multiple devices.
They started with 5 people in 2016. They now have just less than 20 full-time employees, 100,000 platform users, and they’ve built over 2500 user guides. They’re a stable startup that is growing, and their groundbreaking work instruction platform is being used across the globe by some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
✨ The role:
To realise the company mission, that needs to continue building and growing a team that strives to simplify. Together with the Founders, you’ll be collaborating on multiple meaningful design projects to ultimately build a scalable platform for our global clients. The company includes design from day one. You will be one of the most essential members of the team in evaluating and creating a product from concept to MVP and beyond. This will involve daily problem solving, collaboration, and constant innovation.
- Developing a design strategy in direct collaboration with the product team for our web and mobile applications.
- Understanding complex business requirements and translating them into simple solutions for the CMS & Viewers.
- User research, user testing, A/B testing, and other methods to validate product designs.
- Creating user flows, mock-ups, prototypes, and responsive layouts that can be translated into working software.
- You are an experienced Digital Product Designer with broad skillset in the fields of UX, Interaction Design, Research, and Product Strategy.
- You have at least 3 years of professional working experience, ideally in a startup or scale-up environment, working on SaaS products, web or mobile applications.
- We’re not looking for someone who can make the product look pretty on a screen – we need someone to help define the best way this product should work for users.
- In line with the company mission, we look for someone who can turn the complex into something simple for users.
- Experience in end to end digital product design.
- Strong prototyping skills with Invision, Figma, or other tools.
- High-level of experience with tools like Sketch and/or InVision to create low, medium and high fidelity wireframes and mockups.
- Experience with cross-platform design (Web, Android, iOS ).
- Comfortable translating user stories and requirements into tangible insights, strategies, and designs.
- Experience with shipping digital products, not just websites.
- Strong attention for detail & simplicity, demonstrated in your portfolio & resume.
- Used to collaborating with engineers to bring your designs to life.
- Experience with (minimalist) instructional design.
- Experience with web development.
- Experience working in a startup or scale-up.
- Experience working with Scrum, Kanban, or other agile software development process.
|Job Category||Product Design|
|💰 Salary||€50k - €60k|