Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with an exciting DSAAS 👨🔬 (data-science-as-a-service) startup 🚀 that predicts and reduces construction 👷♀️ risk for contractors & project managers. Their decision-making engine is based on language analysis, network analytics, and machine learning using the latest advances in AI and NLP technology.
You will work closely with CTO to ensure the architecture is fit for purpose across the product’s tech stack. You will be responsible for the automated continuous delivery pipeline, scalable/elastic cloud servers/database, and machine learning architecture (for training and production). There will be plenty of opportunities to write code and implement user-facing product features.
As a key member of the team, you’ll shape the full development lifecycle and should remain abreast of technological advancements. You should demonstrate excellent leadership skills with the potential to manage junior staff as we continue to expand.
✔️ Help drive product strategy by brainstorming ideas and shaping projects
✔️ Design, code, and develop suitable solutions
✔️ Develop documentation detailing your solutions
✔️ Maintain and keep up to date cloud-based systems essential for product delivery
✔️ Troubleshoot issues as they arise
✔️ Design, code, and debug software where appropriate
✔️ Provide training and mentoring to junior engineers as the company expands
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure, specifically: Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Compute, Postgres RDS, Lambda functions & Sagemaker
- Experience in continuous delivery systems, such as Jenkins
- A practising knowledge of test-driven development (TDD)
- Expertise in software development/design methodologies
- Experience in Agile/Kanban project management methods
- Proven experience completing projects from start to finish
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- You’re a team player
- Demonstrable experience of learning new tech on-the-job
- A lifelong passion for learning
- Experience of Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and/or Graph databases are a nice-to-have.
- You’ll have time to learn and gain experience with these technologies on the job
The role is predominantly remote, but they will expect you to attend monthly face-to-face team meetings in London, Luxembourg, York, or your home city (on a rotating basis). These meetings may require overnight-stays. They will reimburse travel and subsistence costs for such trips. As the first hire, you will be part of the founding team with a competitive salary and equity compensation. This position provides a real ownership opportunity and a chance to be a big cog in a rapidly expanding machine. Your work will fundamentally change the way multi-billion $ projects are run!
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
|💰 Salary||£60k - £70k|