Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with an exciting Logistics & Supply Chain tech-start-up 🚀 who are on a mission to help merchants be successful online by building the logistics network of the internet.
✨ The role:
As a Lead Developer, you will have to oversee projects and the technical responsibility of those.
- You will be managing and leading projects (from conceptualization to delivery)
- Be accountable of: project quality; test coverage; responsibilities in the squad; documentation; time management; communication with internal teams
- You will help junior engineers grow with coaching and sharing best practices
- You will participate in our recruitment and employer branding efforts
- Passionate developer, always eager to learn and happy to share with everybody in the team!
- +5 years of experience as an engineer (Backend or Full-stack). Ideally with 2 years of experience in a leading position
- Some experience with high availability systems and DevOps topics
- Basics around micro-services systems.
🤓 Tech Stack:
- Infrastructure: 40+ microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes on Google CP, Drone for CI / CD
- Backend: NodeJS ES7, MySQL, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Mocha, etc.
- Frontend: VueJS, React Native
- Hardware: Node Webkit and Raspberry Pi
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
|💰 Salary||€60k - €80k|