Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with a fast-growing digital imaging and technology company 🔬 serving biotech and pharmaceutical clients, providing imaging expertise, technology and operational support to clients developing novel therapeutics using medical imaging-based markers in a multi-centre trials, who’s foundation is in software development, AI and computer science applied to medical image analysis.
We are looking for someone who has the knowledge, credibility and passion to work directly with biotech and pharma clients, supporting them in strategic use of medical imaging in their trials so that their new drug safety or efficacy assessment could be done in the most efficient way.
✨ The Role:
This is the role for someone with solid medical imaging background, experience in drug development and passion for technology.
You will be providing medical scientific and imaging expertise to internal teams and consult their clients that conduct clinical imaging trials. You will be the medical and science link between company’s team, their experts and the client’s teams. You should enjoy both the science and the business sides of the conversations, making sure that the scientific advice they deliver will have a real impact on how the drug gets developed.
You should enjoy travelling to scientific meetings, presenting your work, interact with quick thinkers and hold your cool when asked questions outside of your scientific comfort zone. This role for someone who enjoys medical imaging research and is never bored of learning and discovering.
You understand how to develop an optimal imaging protocol for a specific study, how to collect images of high quality and how to interpret information from images and clinical data. You can bring a team together to follow the direction and inspire people to do their best.
You enjoy working directly with clients, you are comfortable with deadlines, doing good work fast and stress levels. It would be a plus if you were exposed to various roles and responsibilities in the clinical research organization or within a hospital.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of medical imaging (MRI, CT, Xray, histology slides, PET) and imaging in clinical trials
- Knowledge of computer science techniques such as image registration, image segmentation, machine learning fundamentals, image quantification would be a plus.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical and biotech work and their goals.
- Ability to think what imaging can support the best possible outcome in a given trial or project.
- Degree in radiology, medical imaging or sciences.
- Exposure to business, sales, marketing would be a plus.
- Competitive base salary based on experience and skills.
- Pension contribution.
- Quarterly competitive bonus based on exceptional individual and firm performance.
- Other benefits
|💰 Salary||£60k - £80k|