Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with an exciting SaaS startup 🚀 that are innovators in web-based applications for use in customer service environments.
The business is fast-paced and high pressure at times but in return, you can expect exciting and varied work. You’ll also be an integral part of the business, and you’ll be rewarded as we grow and expand – they have some great plans and they’re backed by some smart, savvy investors.
You’ll be a highly creative, self-motivated, agile-focused front end engineer for whom software development is a passion. You’ll need to be able to work well within a small team, and you will also be expected to work unsupervised at times to get the job done.
✨ The role
You will be an integral part of the product-engineering team acting as an experienced developer supporting the team whilst owning and leading the development of key product functions and features. You will have the ability to really drive the frontend development of the application and will thrive on creating polished UI that is a joy to use. This role is remote, so you are ideally a self-starter who can manage their own work.
🤓 Tech Stack:
- PHP/Laravel – backend API services
- Kubernetes & Docker to schedule and run our services.
- AWS for all of our infrastructure
- Jenkins and GitHub for our CI/CD pipelines
- Experience of working with SPAs
- Vue.js experience preferred
- Good HTML/CSS/SCSS knowledge
- Implementing and enforcing shared coding standards
- Writing effective unit and acceptance tests
- An eye for good UI design
- Familiarity with PHP and Laravel
- UI/UX design skills
- Knowledge of the Bootstrap framework
- Working knowledge of web accessibility guidelines
- CI/CD experience
- Experience of working in an agile Kanban environment
- Experience of working remotely
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Fully remote working
- Share options
- The opportunity of playing a leading business development and strategic leadership role in a fast-growing software business which recognises and rewards team members who share our work ethic and values. Aiming to grow (through sales / investment / acquisition) a £1m into a £10m turnover business and be rewarded on a planned exit within the next 5 years.
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
|💰 Salary||£40k - £50k|