Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with an R&D startup 🚀 that specializes in novel tactile control products for automotive, consumer, gaming and aerospace applications.
This startup has secured great investments and partnerships and is now looking for an experienced firmware engineer who is interested in a technical role.
– Working on a team creating tangible products
– Creating and managing new projects on embedded systems such as Arduino.
– Research and development in algorithms.
– The chance to interact with clients from well-known brands and manufacturers.
– Pushing the commercialization of disruptive technology in multiple markets.
– Degree or higher qualification in CS or Electronics/EE/MechEng.
– Experience in firmware development and embedded system.
– Skilled in C\C++.
– Prototype evaluation and testing of embedded software development.
– Experience in FreeRTOS or Arduino.
– Experience in STM32, BLE, WiFi and Cap-sensing are pluses.
– has experience closely collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team of software engineers, mechanical designers, materials experts, and projects managers.
|Job Category||Hardware Engineering|
|💰 Salary||£65k - £75k|