Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with an award-winning stock market SaaS start-up 🚀 who are looking for a Data Engineer to help build a next-generation data platform.
✨ The Role:
You’ll be working with a small team of finance experts and technologists, you’ll have a significant impact on the future of the SaaS platform and the ability to unlock business growth. You will be a part of the core development team based in Oxford, and be able to work remotely. You will be surrounded by smart and fun colleagues, and have complete ownership of your space.
- Help out designing and architecting the new Data Platform.
- Solve complex data processing challenges in the financial domain using modern Cloud Native technologies, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Be empowered by working in an organisation-wide Agile/DevOps culture.
- Join in with code reviews, knowledge sharing, and mentoring.
- Strong experience building data-intensive applications on AWS.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, and a CI/CD workflow.
- High proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Experience leading engineering teams.
- Strong understanding of application and data architecture.
- A focus on engineering best practices and craftsmanship.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Exposure to Java.
- Exposure to AWS services such as Redshift, EMR, Batch or Athena.
- Experience working in the finance domain.
|Job Category||Data Engineering|
|💰 Salary||£60k - £80k|