Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with a recreational facilities & services company who are looking for a digital marketing focused Data Analyst.
We are on the hunt for a story-teller and a problem-solver who is driven by curiosity and a desire to share learning with others.
Reporting to the Director of Data Science, the Data Analyst translates business data into relatable information and presents that information in both fluent written reports as well as communicative visual representations. You are attentive to your audience and purpose, and you understand how to employ visual cues and interactive design strategies to highlight what business users most need to know.
We are looking for an analyst to focus on digital marketing strategy, ideally you have prior experience in digital marketing; if not, you are ready to dive in quickly to learn the latest science and techniques. You will lead our efforts in user acquisition, performance marketing, loyalty, retention, and growth. You will contribute automation to optimize our conversion and growth strategies, and your reporting will inform the decisions of internal stakeholders from the Sales, Marketing, and Community Experience teams. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing to achieve business objectives.
- Create and maintain informative visual information dashboards
- Be a leading expert on company Key Critical Metrics, Key Performance Indicators, and other measures of business health
- Contribute to automated client interactions and segmentation tools
- Community Experience teams
- Develop and scale our conversion rate optimization strategy to drive growth
- 2+ years of relevant analytics experience
- Demonstrated talent for visual communication, and a portfolio of representative work
- Demonstrated technical proficiencies:
- Prefer PostgreSQL
- Prefer significant DDL experience
- Prefer some server-side procedural experience (e.g. triggers, stored procedures, custom functions, etc)
- Undergraduate-level descriptive and inferential statistics; advanced statistics nice-to-have but not required
- Advanced spreadsheet proficiency (Google Sheets, Excel)
- Programming skill in at least one of the following languages:
- R programming
- REST API experience
- BI Tool experience, e.g. Tableau, Looker
- SOAP API proficiency
- Marketing growth techniques (SEO, web analytics, Google AdWords)
- Data-informed growth strategies for B2C brands
|Job Category||Data Analytics|
|💰 Salary||$70k - $90k|