Coders Connect 💙 are partnering with a marketing & advertising tech-firm 🚀. The management team has deep roots in advertising, payments and retail. The company has offices in Palo Alto, California & Paris, France and is backed by multiple serious blue-chip investors 🤑. They work with brands like Walmart, Gap, L’Oreal and 150 other clients have used their platform to boost customer acquisition and retention.
✨ The role:
- Maintain the current version and develop the new version of their SaaS platform
- Add features in their Rest API
- Maintain the availability and performance of their cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Guarantee the quality and lead times for production
- Take part in important technical decisions (choice of new technologies, technical specifications of needs, etc.)
- Development and maintenance of backend applications and API Rest (Ruby on Rails)
- Unit tests, functional tests, continuous integration
- Code review and documentation
- Monitoring of projects and user stories in JIRA
- Production, demonstration
- Autonomous, able to work on complex tasks with a minimum of technical and management directives.
- In-depth knowledge of developing and releasing web applications using the Rails ecosystem and AWS
- Proven experience in production on relational databases (optimization, schema and/or data migration, etc.)
- Experience in well-structured application architecture and design with a strong sensitivity to segregation of duties, testability and performance.
- Mastery of continuous integration and code delivery processes.
- Good understanding of English.
- Personal qualities: fast learner, communicator, pragmatic, proactive, enthusiastic, business-oriented
🤓 Tech Stack
- Ruby on Rails
- MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Rspec / Travis / Jenkins
- AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, CloudFront, Lambda, Elasticache, DynamoDB, SNS, Route 53, IAM, etc.)
- Github / JIRA
- Frontend (Vue.js / AngularJS)
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
|💰 Salary||€40k - €60k|